As the new year forges on even in the face of the foretold Mayan apocalypse, Wicked Interactive and Suba Games haven’t stopped their work on bringing fans of ACE Online a world-class experience with Episode 4.2. This major update to ACE Online brings dramatic new changes to the game. Players will be thrilled to find two new maps to play on, two-dozen new quests to take the fight to the treacherous NGC faction in, hundreds of new and upgraded items to enjoy, and more.
- New Hyper Gamble Cards allow pilots to refine their choices in weapon and armor bonuses to get the gear that’s right for their GEAR. Hyper Gambles are open to both non-paying players and paying players, so everyone can enjoy them.
- Dozens of new and upgraded weapons have been made available. Take the fight to your enemy.
- All slot armors have had their appearances added to item shop. Now you can make your armor look however you want, and keep the stats it already has. These contours are time-limited, allowing for players to enjoy them either on a short-term or long-term basis, all for lower prices.
- Lost Oasis and NGC Marine Laboratory bring new battlefields, including a new NGC Mothership event to tackle, and a revised Crystal Trigger System that lets players unlock new items, bosses, levels to play on, and more.
- NGC Marine Laboratory features perilous water spouts, floating rocks and verdant forests, while in Lost Oasis you’ll fight over a vast desert with a sparkling oasis hidden deep within.
- The brand-new Blessing of Decca system lets players earn more experience points even when they’re off-duty. Log in every day to get an experience bonus as soon as you come back into the game. The Strength of Decca bonus, meanwhile, let’s players get more experience bonuses the more monsters they kill during the game. Players will also see bigger experience bonuses for inviting their friends, and joining formations and brigades.
- Super Gamble, Prefix and Suffix Removal, and Enchant Item Protect Cards have been added to the War Point shop, allowing players to access these high-level bonuses without having to pay for them.
In addition to the new maps, systems & items, ACE Online forges its continued campaign to receive Steam Greenlight approval – vote today.
ACE Online is a 3D space shooter that combines action and MMORPG elements. Developed by MasangSoft, one of Korea’s most renowned game developers, ACE Online puts players in the role of fighter pilots and behind the controls of ships known as “Gears”. As the player battles in this intergalactic world at war, they will complete missions and engage other players in intense aerial dogfights.
ACE Online injects action and shooting elements into the traditional MMORPG formula. Players have complete control over their gear and must engage enemies directly in combat – relying on quick shooting and skillful maneuvering in order to survive. As players progress through the game, they acquire credits which can be used in the game’s item shop to purchase hundreds of customizable weapons and add-ons for their “gear”. Players can then fly their “gear” into immense online space battles as part of ACE Online’s “Nation Wars” PvP system. These RPG elements add a layer of personal customization and multiplayer strategy to ACE Online’s already action-packed gameplay. Through the blend of these two gameplay genres, ACE Online offers a fully unique and unrivaled MMO experience.