For nearly three decades, the CATAAlliance Innovation and Leadership Awards program has been celebrating the best in Canadian innovation and outstanding achievement. This prestigious Awards Gala has become one of the most eagerly awaited events of Canada’s advanced technology community. Special guests from industry and government are invited to attend the celebration for an event highlighted by the awards ceremony, high-level networking, and a delicious four-course dinner catered by Ottawa’s award-winning Tulips and Maple.
The Awards evening is meant to be a celebration of the award winners and where CATAAlliance and its partners will recognize industry innovation, expertise, and leadership in the Canadian high-technology sector. Award winners, in particular, benefit from high-level branding and profile in the media and visibility to customers and partners.
Awards will be presented in the following areas:
- The Celestica Award for Technology Commercialization
- The Peter Brojde Award for Canada’s Next Generation Executive Leadership
- The Motorola Award for Public Safety Technology
- McCague Borlack Outstanding Product Achievement Award
- Intel SME Innovation Award
- National Public Relations Excellence in Science and Technology Reporting (French & English)
- Telfer School of Management Private Sector Innovation and/or Leadership in Advanced Technology
- Wilfrid Laurier University Public Sector Leadership in Advanced Technology
- ICTC IT Strategic HR Management
- Salesforce.com Cloud Computing Innovation Award
- Sara Kirke Award for Canada’s Leading Woman High Tech Entrepreneur
The CATAAlliance Innovation and Leadership Awards are the most prestigious annual awards conferred on individuals and corporations by Canada’s advanced technology community. Criteria for each award is explained as part of the category description in the Nomination Guide.