TribeHR, pioneer of the industry’s first social HR platform, today released year-end results that showcase its accelerating appeal and value among new and existing medium-sized customers. During 2012, TribeHR grew its net new customers by almost 300 percent, equating to more than 500 percent increase in sales. TribeHR now boasts customers in more than 20 countries including the U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Following its $2.5 million funding round in August 2012, TribeHR focused on product innovation and go-to-market strategies. Successes include:
- Introduced Facebook and LinkedIn integrations – TribeHR’s social integrations make it easier for businesses to promote open positions to their networks, and allow candidates to apply quickly and easily, so that attracting and recruiting the right talent is easier in fast-paced environments.
- Released new social recognition and feedback capabilities –TribeHR innovated new capabilities that provide employees, managers and executives the ability to better recognize, motivate, retain and manage their employees. These include capabilities for capturing 360 feedback; sharing employee recognition on Facebook; employee timelines; timesheet tracking; multi-location and multi-currency support; location-based calendars, events and holidays; as well as enhanced compliance and ad hoc reporting.
- Expanded internationally – In addition to signing new customers in over 20 countries, TribeHR opened a second office in Boston, MA to meet the needs of explosive demand.
- Doubled employee headcount – TribeHR doubled staff in both Boston MA and Waterloo Ontario across all departments including sales, marketing, development and support.
- Introduced a reseller program – Designed to create new recurring revenue streams for HR consultants and service providers. In addition to providing a comprehensive HR software platform, TribeHR’s reseller program also offers joint customers onsite assistance with product configuration, administration, and HR best practices.
- Launched the TribeHR Pay Raise Index – Publishing an analysis of salary and workplace recognition (“kudos”) data from 20,000 employees at 2,200 small to medium-sized companies.
- Industry recognition – TribeHR received the 2012 TekTonic Award from HRO Today Magazine, named a “one to watch’ by AlwaysOn, and recognized as one of 50 Most Engaged Workplace™ in Canada by Achievers.
“The social HR revolution has gone mainstream, and this is reflected in the enormous momentum TribeHR is experiencing,” said Joseph Fung, CEO of TribeHR. “Across the board, businesses and HR departments are realizing the profound impact of social HR, recognizing productivity gains, cost reductions and, most importantly, engaging their workforces. In fact, not only have we seen new customer growth accelerate, but our existing customers have been increasing their investment by 16 percent month-over-month as they experience the benefits of the TribeHR social HR software platform.”
“I originally started using TribeHR to assist with social recruiting and applicant tracking, but very quickly realized its value and potential for tracking, managing and motivating employees,” said TribeHR customer Jillian Mood, Director of Corporate Culture and Talent Acquisition at Magmic Inc. “Today, TribeHR is the backbone of every aspect of my role, helping me move beyond admin so I can focus on nurturing our talent and building the strongest workplace culture.”