HootSuite has introduced Socialcast, the company’s latest integration designed for enterprise, but available to all HootSuite users. Found in the HootSuite App Directory, Socialcast is an internal social network for businesses. It unites people, information and applications, with its real-time enterprise “activity stream engine.” More than 30,000 organizations in 190 countries rely on Socialcast to provide secure, instant collaboration and communication across their businesses.
HootSuite’s latest integration allows you to easily manage your organization’s internal social network, alongside external social networks. What does that mean to your business? Bring key conversations from Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn into an organization’s private internal Socialcast community. There, in your “activity stream,” customer ideas and feedback can be discussed privately, and acted upon with relevant, real-time information. The Socialcast app allows users to monitor and publish updates, create polls, send private messages, like and comment on updates, view and add attachments and much more – all from within the HootSuite dash.
Here’s an example that perhaps you can picture your own business in:
A Support rep discovers a customer question posted on Twitter that the rep does not know the answer to. The rep can simply “share” this customer’s Tweet directly into your internal Customer Support group in Socialcast, to get a quick response from colleagues.
- View your Home, Company, Mentions, Recommended, Private Messages and Group feeds
- Post updates to your Company and Group feeds including polls, attachments and #hashtags
- View likes, comments, attachments and polls for all status updates
- Like, flag and comment on status updates
- Search for content in your network and groups
- Send Tweets and Facebook posts from HootSuite streams directly to your Socialcast community for internal collaboration
- Support for multiple Socialcast accounts
This app integration is available to all HootSuite users. Learn more or sign up for Socialcast free community to see how it can help benefit your organization.