Vancouver-based Lunch Game Studios has released its first mobile title on Android and iOS – and it’s available right now for downloading. Fruit Flies is currently free (for a limited time) on Google Play and $0.99 on iTunes, and you need to stop them from devouring your fruit before you can get it to market.
Squish flies against nearby trees before they make it to your cart. Plant new trees when they break with seeds bought in the market and make sure to replenish your fruit supplies when the fruit bar gets low.
• Forty second stages make for great pick up and play action.
• Gradual increase in enemy wave size provides opportunity for fast and easy learning.
• Endless play with short breaks between stages.
• Market time between stages with upgrades bought with coins earned squishing flies.
• Beautiful, scenic backgrounds set in layers to give nice parallaxing effect with camera pans.
• Immersive audio experience provides a squishing good time.
Fruit Flies is rated 9+ on iTunes for Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices running iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Google Play has rated the game E for Everyone and requires Android 2.0.1 and up.