This Holiday Season, Sleeping Dogs players should prepare themselves for a collection of gameplay-extending add-ons, custom character packs and martial arts missions as the six months of add-on content continues. Beginning today, Sleeping Dogs players will be able to download the content-rich Dragon Master Pack, a killer collection of weapons, character upgrades, martial arts moves and missions only previously available individually at pre-order; the Drunken Fist Pack featuring a new fighting style unavailable to the sober man; three new classic outfits and weapons in the Square Enix Character Pack; a trio of tattoos available in the Gangland Style Pack; and the next gameplay-extending add-on pack, the Zodiac Tournament.
Packs will be available to download throughout the Holiday Season from Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network and Steam. More information including on-sale dates and pricing will be made available on the Sleeping Dogs official site, where the game’s extensive player community can track their in-game progress and see how they shape-up against the global Sleeping Dogs community.
- Dragon Master Pack– Featuring five pre-order packs in one, the huge Dragon Master Pack is the ultimate collection of killer content for Sleeping Dogs, adding high-speed highway shootouts, martial arts monks, police patrol missions and more. Each of the below packs are included, also available to purchase separately:
- Triad Enforcer Pack – It’s a high-speed shoot-out in Triad Highway; armed with a high-capacity machine gun, fight a tide of Triads… after your head. Death by 1,000 Cuts puts you in a brutal fight club taking on the Triads with a razor-sharp golden cleaver. Wear the Triad Enforcer outfit for added Face and more punishing damage.
- Police Protection Pack – Catch criminals like a true SWAT officer with the Police Protection Pack. Unlock the exclusive High Speed police mission featuring the SWAT outfit, SWAT Police Cruiser car and SWAT Assault Rifle.
- Martial Arts Pack – Unleash the power of the Shaolin with the Martial Arts Pack. Unlock the Shaolin Warrior outfit (with increased melee damage), the Shaolin Showdown mission and Wing Chun dummy decoration for your safe house.
- GSP Pack – Dress like Mixed Martial Arts champion Georges “Rush” St-Pierre with this collection of shorts, t-shirts and bandana, and devastate your enemies with GSP’s signature flying punch. Also adds increased grappling and throwing damage.
- Deep Undercover Pack – All the style of an undercover agent. Unlock the Plain Clothes Detective outfit (with a reduced heat penalty), the Undercover Police Ghost Car and a CB Radio for your safehouse.
- Drunken Fist Pack– With the Drunken Fist pack, Wei unleashes this exclusive fighting style. While in combat, filling the face meter will enable Wei to drink from a flask of potent alcohol and perform unique special moves and powerful counters unavailable to the sober man!
- Rediscover a classic fighting style with this unique outfit!
- Sway like a drunkard, hit like a mule…
- Enter the Drunken Stance and perform special moves and counters
- Square Enix Character Pack– Become a silent assassin, augmented warrior or king of chaos! Wei Shen dons new disguises in this pack, with three new outfits and three new weapons from Square Enix’s Hitman, Just Cause and Deus Ex games. Each outfit includes its own buff and signature weapon.
- Hitman outfit: Agent 47’s suit grants reduced attention from the police and comes with a silenced Silverballer. Assassinate your enemies with stealth, Hitman style.
- Deus Ex outfit: The Sarif Industries armor reduces gunfire damage by 33% and comes with a futuristic, fully automatic combat rifle. This technology really is decades ahead of its time.
- Just Cause outfit: The Rico Rodriguez custom outfit allows you to hijack vehicles from a greater distance and comes with Rico’s signature pistol, which can fire explosive shells. Liberate those drivers at high speed!
- Gangland Style Pack– Get Wei Shen freshly inked-up in a trio of tattoo schemes in this alternate costume pack. Topple the Triads in street style with a Japanese Yakuza, Russian Mafia, or Maori Mongrel Mob tattoo, each with their own buff.
- Yakuza Style: Painstakingly applied with the traditional 46 needle irezumi brush, this tattoo will slow your heat rate by 50%
- Russian Mob Style: A complete history on your skin, increasing gun accuracy by 50%
- Mongrel Tribe Style: Leave no doubt which side of the law you are on with a 40% melee damage increase
- Zodiac Tournament Pack– Join Wei Shen for the fight of his life in the second gameplay-extending add-on pack. Invited to an exclusive tournament on a hidden island off the coast of Hong Kong, Wei must overcome the best-of-the-best as he takes on fighters from across Asia in a fight to the death. The Zodiac Tournament invites you to become the dragon and unleash your fists of fury!
- An exclusive new island off the coast of Hong Kong, featuring multiple themed fight arenas, numerous new enemies, bosses and story-extending cutscenes
- Two new unlockable outfits featuring new looks and powerful new fighting moves
Developed by United Front Games in collaboration with Square Enix London Studios, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty and visceral open world cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Taking the role of undercover cop Wei Shen, players are tasked with taking down one of the world’s most fearsome criminal organisations from the inside. Offering players an island packed with action, every street corner, market stall, harbour dock or city skyscraper can become an opportunity for intense shoot-outs, adrenaline-fuelled street races and intense, brutal martial arts combat. Featuring one of the most intuitive and imaginative combat systems, Sleeping Dogs empowers players to perform an extensive set of martial arts moves, singlehandedly taking on numerous opponents. Players perform bone-crunching kicks and combos, vicious counters and a cinematic set of environmental takedowns making use of countless real-world items from circular saws to phone booths, incinerators to refrigerator doors.
Sleeping Dogs is available now for the PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Windows PCs. Check the Sleeping Dogs Facebook page for regular updates.