A galactic saga filled with tension, insurmountable obstacles, and unforgettable characters beckons gamers this holiday season. Including all three games in the series that has won more than 300 awards and received 200 perfect scores, Mass Effect™ Trilogy is available at retail stores and on Origin.com today from $59.99. This massive compilation is the perfect gift for longtime fans or friends who haven’t had the chance to experience the incredibly powerful and emotionally engaging universe of Commander Shepard.
BioWare™ will also be celebrating the Mass Effect universe across the world with its fans tomorrow during the first annual “N7 Day” with activities taking place online and in-game. Players who log into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer on November 7th between 8am GMT and 7.59am 8th November GMT will automatically receive an ultra-rare weapon and six consumable items in the limited edition N7 Day Loyalty Pack. This reinforcement pack will be available for players on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Fans will also be able to get a behind-the-scenes walk-through from the upcoming DLC, Mass Effect 3: Omega, with the team at BioWare Montreal. And the BioWare community team will be on the lookout for pictures of fans who send in photos of themselves wearing their N7 gear. Stay up-to-date with all the planned activities and be sure to visit the BioWare Store for discounts on the latest N7 merchandise.
The Mass Effect trilogy follows the rise of Commander Shepard from Alliance Marine to becoming the galaxy’s most elite soldier – the only soldier who can lead an all-out galactic war against an ancient alien race known as the Reapers. Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling as players decide how their unique story unfolds over all three games. With a team of loyal soldiers at their side, each player decides how they will save the galaxy, from the weapons and abilities they utilise to the relationships they forge or break.
The Mass Effect Trilogy is available now on the Xbox 360® and PC, and will be available on the PlayStation®3 on December 7th. Mass Effect will be available on the PlayStation 3 for the first time on-disc through the Mass Effect Trilogy and digitally as a standalone downloadable title via the PlayStation Network for $14.99. For more information about Mass Effect Trilogy, visit the game’s official web site. Fans can also receive more Mass Effect updates and “N7 Day” news on Twitter®, Pinterest® or Facebook®.
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.