Vancouver-based mobile game developer Hope This Works Games has unveiled their newest game Polara, a side scrolling platform running game, coming to iOS and Android devices. Polara turns the popular free-running platform genre on its head by introducing a color switching strategy, challenging players to do more than just dash and jump, as well as a compelling and immersive story line that keeps players hooked for more. You’ll need a fast eye and even faster reflexes to make your way through all 50 levels.
- Story-Driven Level Progression—Search for vengeance across 50 challenging levels
- Simple Controls, Complex Gameplay–Switch colors with a tap to jump through lasers, build bridges over impossible gaps, or bounce bullets into bad guys
- Move in Unexpected ways—Color-activated Launch Pads, Gravity Waves, and Hex Bombs make your path anything but a straight line
- Man vs Machine Combat—Take on four challenging bosses who will push your skill to the limits
- Eye-Snatching Visuals—When you’re not dodging danger, watch full color hand-painted cut scenes.
Side runner fans looking for a brand new challenge can pick up Polara on October 11th for $0.99 on the App Store and Google Play.