Hothead Games has launched a huge content update to Zombie Ace, allowing iOS and Google Play users to deliver event more undead passengers and infection to all the cities in the game. Also new to the title, Zombie Ace’s players now have also have the ability to connect and compete with their friends around the world using GREE’s mobile social platform. The new update is available to download from the iTunes and Google Play App Stores today.
“We are really excited to bring Zombie Ace players some great new goodies to play with and, thanks to the GREE Platform, we can now make sure our zombie infection can be shared around the world, “ says Vlad Ceraldi, Producer, Hothead Games. “Using the GREE Platform the game now offers social features inviting gamers to play with and against their friends to see who is the true king of the undead skies.”
- A comic strip story introduction highlighting Zombie Ace’s undead mission
- Tutorial level to help first time players get started
- Super fast jet fighter plane with unlimited fuel to reach distant cities
- Scoring system for eliminating enemy planes, completing quests (please confirm), and infecting neighboring cities
- Leaderboards to allow players to compare scores with friends
- “Friend Take Down” feature to get bonus points by catching up to friends’ planes
- Brain Scratchers for a better chance win your favorite power ups
- More scratch cards and bucks available per day
- GREE friend bonuses by inviting friends to play and receive currency to improve your plane and crew
GREE Platform is a mobile social gaming platform that will connect gamers with high-quality content and other players from around the world. This cross-mobile platform will offer players the ability to discover, connect and compete with their friends or their favorite gamers as they take advantage of a full range of social features. GREE will continue to work with global partners to make and support a variety of titles for GREE platform.