The Canadian Marketing Association is hosting a Social Media Seminar this September 27th at the Advocates’ Society office in Toronto. Titled Shaping The Future of Marketing, this full day session will provide a strategic overview and context for Social Media in the marketing mix with time dedicated for practical hands-on learning. No matter your level of experience, you can expect to leave with an understanding of key concepts and philosophies combined with best practices and tactical points of execution to help create winning results for your business.
Social Media represents a transformational shift in how brands communicate and connect in today’s online world. This full-day session is structured to provide marketers, communicators and advertisers with a deep dive into the Social Media space, uncovering the power and potential to engage consumers in new ways. Join seminar leader Michael Seaton, Director of Digital Marketing & Trade for Canada Post, to learn about what is commonly referred to as “Web 2.0″ and build a detailed knowledge-base regarding the collaborative platforms and participatory tools being used with audiences in the digital space.
You will Learn
- Why the time is now for Social Media in the marketing plan
- The origins and applications
- Concepts, technology and tools that drive Social Media
- How to sell within the corporation
- Strategic overview and practical takeaways
- Various examples and in-depth case studies
- Hands-on learning with essential Social Media tools
- Interactive discussions
Who Should Attend
- Those who think social media won’t change the way you communicate
- Anyone who wants to keep pace with the evolution of digital marketing
- Those who want to advance your career
- All who wants to know where customers and prospects are seeking information about their brand
Attendees Will Benefit From
- Learning about Social Media by using Social Media
- Understanding ways to monitor, assess and engage with online consumers
- Hands-on experience with the tools
- Insights from brands using blogs, podcasts, wikis, communities, social networks and virtual words
- Pragmatic applications and best practices
Date: Thursday, September 27
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Advocates’ Society, 480 University Ave, Suite 1700, Toronto
CMA Member: $545 | Regular: $695
CMA Member, Team: $495 | Regular, Team: $645 Please note that for Team registration rates to apply, three or more registrations must be received at the same time.