Frima Studio has announced the official debut of their CosmoCamp children’s brand with the launch of the first two apps from the CosmoCamp universe. Designed with input from child development specialists, the CosmoCamp apps are intended as educational entertainment for toddlers (ages 2-3) and pre-schoolers (ages 4-5). CosmoCamp: Picnic Problems interactive storybook, and CosmoCamp: Coloring Book, are available today for iPad and Android tablets, and are coming soon to Kindle Fire for $3.99 each.
CosmoCamp is a cosmic ball of cuteness designed to stimulate the minds and imaginations of young children. Working side-by-side with child development experts from a renowned Canadian university, Frima has meticulously crafted a brand and cast of characters that appeal to two distinct development stages: toddlers (age 2-3) and pre-schoolers (age 4-5). Starring Migo and Pandy, two adorable bear friends, CosmoCamp promises a galactic adventure that will keep your kids entertained while they learn.
CosmoCamp: Picnic Problems interactive storybook, features:
- Fun stories tailored to entertain, educate and stimulate the minds of children
- Parental tips & tricks
- 3 reading modes:
- Read To Me: Pre-recorded voiceover brings the characters and stories to life
- Read Along: Parents and kids can record their own voices for the characters in the story!
- Read Together: Lets parent and child read the text out loud together
CosmoCamp: Coloring Book features:
- Beautiful illustrations from the interactive book
- 40 images to color to develop hand eye coordination and creativity
- Multiple coloring tools including 40 colors and patterns and 4 brushes
- Simplified tool set in toddler mode
CosmoCamp is the 2nd launch of the Frimarathon, Frima Studio’s plan to launch five new original game properties in five weeks. Last week saw the release of Lights, Camera, Party! for PlayStation Move. Coming soon is the closed beta of Rock, Paper, Sumo on Facebook, followed by Space Shooter Blitz on iOS, Android and Facebook on September 20th, and then the launch of Nun Attack on iOS and Android on September 27th.
Download the apps today:
Coming soon to Kindle Fire.