Robert Hart, President and CEO of the Canadian Cloud Council, announced the launch of their “Roadmap to the Canadian Cloud” today – a national program designed to build a stronger and more collaborative Canadian cloud ecosystem and accelerate Canada’s position as a global leader in the field of cloud computing.
“Many Canadian organizations – private and public sector – are making the transition to the cloud and are facing similar challenges – Where do I start? What technologies are available and what are the opportunities for business and economic transformation?
Examples of topics that will be addressed through this program are:
• Data privacy, residency and sovereignty laws demystified
• Canadian Cloud service providers evaluated and ranked
• Cloud entrepreneurship and technology commercialization
• Emerging Cloud controls, best practices, definitions and standards
• Canadian Cloud Ecosystem development
• Cloud interoperability
• Shared Services – the case for Government cloud computing
• Real-life case Canadian cloud case studies and success stories