The space battle between the Allies and the Axis powers rages on as Montreal publisher Meridian4 today released the fourth new content installment – the Science Vessel – for intergalactic PC online strategy game Stellar Impact by Tindalos Interactive. Using a vast array of gravitational technology, the Science Vessel allows players to gain the tactical upper hand in taking control of enemy ships. This ship can venture deep into enemy lines to disrupt other ships’ formations and break the cohesion of the opposing fleets through its hi-tech arsenal, giving players the advantage they need on the battlefield.
- Gravity wave – brutally pushes back the opposing vessels
- Tractor beam – used to pull ships in while preventing the enemy’s use of the quantum portals
- Distortion bombs – creates small stellar anomalies that explode and destroy everything that comes in contact with it
- Electronic warfare – prevents the target from changing any of its course coordinates
- Gravitational singularity – produces a huge destructive vortex pulling in all nearby vessels
Stellar Impact, and all of the DLC for the game, is available via digital download on Steam. The newest DLC (#4), is also available now for $1.49, with a discount for players who download within the first week.