Vancouver-based indie developer Daniel Truong announced today that the ultra addicting puzzle game Pixel Blocked!, which has been described as “one of the best new puzzle engines to come around in a decade” by Kairi Vice, Indie Gamer Chick – is now available for purchase. Pixel Blocked! features over 180 unique puzzles, and is designed to challenge the spatial logic, speed, and critical thinking skills of players of all ages.
The object of this simple yet challenging puzzle game is to fill in the missing blocks in the outlined image. Shoot blocks against an initial foundation to start and advance through increasingly difficult levels. Make sure to plan ahead and watch out for those tricky Magnetic and Crumble Blocks!
Pixel Blocked! features:
- 8-bit inspired puzzle shapes: Over 180 increasingly difficult puzzles.
- 3 difficulty levels: Apprentice, Artisan and Master.
- Awardments: Earn up to 200 awardment points for completing various challenges.
- Unlockables: Unlock unique sky backgrounds, original characters and new modes!
- Backgrounds: Discover the 31 new and exciting backgrounds for each puzzle shape.
- Music by Podington Bear
Pixel Blocked is available as a DRM-free download for $5.00 USD. System Requirements:
- Must be running, at minimum, Windows XP Service Pack 2.
- Must have a video card that supports, at minimum, Shader Model 1.1.