ProFusion 2012, Canada’s largest pro imaging expo, is a celebration of the art, business and technology of pro photography and videography. ProFusion, which will be held at the Toronto Congress Centre this June 19th & 20th, is unique among Canadian imaging trade shows in the way it showcases equipment and workshop presenters that appeal to professionals and serious hobbyists.
ProFusion offers attendees the opportunity to meet the leading manufacturers face-to-face, learn from industry-leading professionals, and see first-hand the latest developments in the photo and video world.
While last year’s ProFusion set an attendance record and featured over 80 world class vendors, ProFusion 2012 promises to be even bigger and better, featuring the largest collection of talent ever assembled in this country, including appearances by Greg Gorman, Bill Frakes, Jeff Schewe, Seth Resnick, Peter Abraham, Adam Forgione, Douglas Spotted Eagle, Alex Buono, Cherie Steinberg, Gary Fong, and many other distinguished guests.
ProFusion 2012 Highlights
- A showcase of products, including new DSLRs, rigs, large sensor camcorders, lighting of all types, audio, Steadicams, monitors, printers, post-production hardware and software, and more
- Seminars & workshops hosted by the leading names in the industry
- Product launches from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Arri and Kino Flo
- Exciting product Demonstrations, Panel Discussions, Apple Training
- Talk face-to-face with representatives from the top manufacturers
- Exclusive show specials and outstanding prizes
- Special presentations by Photosensitive and the Female Eye Film Festival