Vancouver indie developer Bryant Jones has released a new mobile party game for family and friends to enjoy. Graveyard Snuggle, combines the play style of Twister and Hot Potato, is available now for $ 0.99 USD on iTunes for iPhone and iPad, as well as on Google Play and Amazon for Android.
Graveyard Snuggle will have you bending your bodies with ghoulish delight – grab your friends and dim the lights. Graveyard Snuggle will have you bending your bodies and entangling your limbs with ghoulish delight. A lonely skeleton awaits, and he’s dying to play with you. Heed our warning, though – creep cautiously, because moving too suddenly would be a grave mistake.
The rules are dead simple:
- Sit in a circle with 2 or more of your dearest friends.
- Summon the skeleton and listen closely for his commands.
- Obey each command by placing one of your bones on another player’s bone.
- Everyone must obey the skeleton’s commands — even those not holding the device!
- Continue knotting your bodies until someone moves the device too abruptly and ends the game.
The skeleton loves to put players in impossible situations, so use your imagination! You’ll know when you’re moving too quickly if you hear the skeleton’s bones shaking.
Work together to survive as long as you can!