The Canadian Innovation Exchange Canadian Technology Accelerator final deadline for entry is today. Want to find out if your company is eligible for this exciting opportunity? Check out the competition rules as well as information on how to apply here.
The Canadian Technology Accelerator provides Canadian companies the opportunity to work rent-free for three months in a fully serviced development space at either RocketSpace in San Francisco or the Plug and Play Tech Center (PnP) in Sunnyvale, CA – located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The Canadian Consulate-operated program allows successful companies to work alongside over 250 tech startups from over 20 countries.
Enter today for your chance at:
• Office space amongst inspired and like-minded global entrepreneurs
• Introductions to experienced mentors and advisors
• Access to industry leaders and talents
• Networking events with partners and investors
• Additional support from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service