Montreal publisher Strategy First, Inc. and indiePub are proud to present the high speed arcade racing game Fireburst to more than 40 million Steam users. Order Fireburst between April 25 and May 2, 2012, and receive a red hot 20% savings off of the regular $9.99 price.
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst, an explosively fun and fast-paced arcade style game developed by exDream using the Unreal 3 engine. Rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents on a dozen different tracks, setting them ablaze in your flaming wake.
“Fireburst is fun, addictive and full of awesome characters,” says Strategy First Director Emanuel Wall. “Fireburst will provide hours upon hours of fast paced entertainment.”
Get behind the wheel with 16 eccentric drivers and customize your ride with hundreds of unlockable skins.
Fireburst includes single-player and multiplayer modes with up to eight drivers competing online. Keep opponents at bay in blazing fashion thanks to the innovative Fireboost system that delivers thrilling action and explosive graphics. Choose from 16 cars in four different categories, each with its own unique Fireboost ability.
Fireburst is fully integrated with SteamWorks and features twelve Steam Achievements increasing the re-playability value.
Fireburst’s features include:
- Twelve single-player and five multi-player maps including docks, airfields, oil rigs, sewers and warehouses packed with shortcuts, obstacles and cool-down zones (to help extend your Fireboost).
- Sixteen cars in four categories: Buggies, Muscle Cars, Trucks and Offroaders/4x4s.
- Unique Fireboost abilities that turn each vehicle into a deadly hod rod: Fireball, Fire wheels, Firewall and Fireblast.
- More than 250 car skins and 16 eccentric characters to help customize your ride.
- Single-player mode, four-player local split screen mode and online multiplayer modes that can include up to eight drivers.
- Twelve unique Steam Achievements for a sense of true accomplishment.
- Hawthorne Heights hit single, “Drive.”
- Menus in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Fireburst is available now for PC (Windows) via Steam for $9.99 (20% discount through May 2, 2012) and will be available summer 2012 for Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. The ESRB has rated Fireburst “Teen” for comic mischief, mild language, mild suggestive themes and mild violence by the ESRB.