3D3 Solutions, a cutting edge developer of white-light 3D scanning systems, announces the official release of the next version of its 3D scanning software, FlexScan3D 3.1. The proprietary technology powers the company’s line of HDI 3D Scanners and is also available separately for companies that want to build their own custom 3D scanners for OEM applications. The updated version focuses on optimizing 3D scanning and mesh processing capabilities.
“The goal for FlexScan3D 3.1 was to make it even easier for users to operate our 3D scanning systems,” said Thomas Tong, President of 3D3 Solutions. “With FlexScan3D 3.1, users can reach to the end result faster. We added new features and improvements that will reduce the time it takes from capturing raw scans to generating complete 3D models while still getting high quality results.”
Compared to previous version of FlexScan3D, the latest 3.1 version offers the following benefits:
- The new combine feature removes duplicate and overlapping data, making it much easier and faster to generate a clean 360 degree 3D model than previous versions of the software
- Multi-Core Processor Support delivers faster mesh generation and processing
- New merging algorithm generates more accurate and detailed 3D models
- Improved mesh rendering for additional realism
- Advanced 3D scanner control settings help to achieve optimal 3D scanning performance
- Support for Point Grey USB 3.0 and GigE cameras for high speed scanning
3D3 Solutions continues to offer advanced 3D scanning at an affordable price. FlexScan3D 3.1 also includes an expanded API library and scripting functions for developers to customize automated 3D scanner controls and data processing tailored specifically for their applications.
FlexScan3D 3.1 Software and the HDI 3D Scanners, which include the new version of the software, are now available for purchase through 3D3 Solutions and its authorized distributors. Request a quote at www.3d3solutions.com or for more information please email email@example.com.