Time is running out for holders of .CA websites wishing to enter the second annual .CA Impact Awards today – March 23rd – is the last day to enter. Organized by the Canadian Internet Registry Authority (CIRA), the awards celebrate.CA websites and applications that make a positive impact in their own communities. Winners of each category will receive $5,000.00 and visibility through CIRA communications.
Entries can be submitted in any of four categories: Public sector and Not-for-Profit, eLearning, Small Business, and Applications (including gaming and mobile).
Confirmed judges include the following Canadian industry leaders:
- Peter Evans, SpeakerFile
- Matt Matheson, Movember Canada
- Iris Almeida-Cote, Canada World Youth
- Paul Taillefer, Canadian Teachers’ Federation
- Valerie Fox, Ryerson University
- Danielle Labossiere Parr, Entertainment Software Association
- Howard Donaldson, DigiBC
- Trevor Lawrence, Fog Studios
The .CA Impact Awards is free to enter. Any .CA website that taps into the Internet’s potential to make a positive impact, be it social, cultural, political, technological or economic has a good chance to win. Enter now online.