Capcom and Slant Six Games will take the story of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City one step further with an all-new mission available for download beginning April 10 in North America at no charge. Players will enter Raccoon City as a member of a Spec Ops team deployed to determine the source of the deadly virus outbreak.
On a battle field that can only exist within the terrifying Resident Evil universe, players will need to fight off the opposing team members from the Umbrella Security Service (U.S.S.) as well as zombies and B.O.W.’s to succeed in their mission. In a storyline that takes place between Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, fans of the series are sure to be pleased when they re-visit the moment Jill Valentine encounters the Nemesis.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City will be released on March 20th for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation3.
Key Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City game features include:
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.O.W’s add to the action
- Return of favorite RE enemies, including Hunters, Tyrants and the Nemesis
- Risk infection from the hordes of zombies, zombie dogs and lickers. Fight to survive with anti-viral sprays, your character’s special skills or help from field scientist Bertha before your character’s condition worsens, turning you into a violent zombie who will attack your own team members
- Compete with up to three friends as an Umbrella Security Service squad member in Campaign mode
- Choose from six U.S.S characters, each with their own unique skill set and roles.
- Features iconic landmarks and RE classic characters, such as Leon S. Kennedy and Hunk.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Destroy all evidence of Umbrella’s involvement at the City Hall and discover UBCS operative Nicholai Ginovaef’s true intentions
- Explore Raccoon City, collecting evidence and intel to report back to Umbrella command