Klipfolio Inc. has announced a major release for its mobile BI dashboard adding customer requested features and improved application functionality. Included in the release are new data connectors, simplifying retrieving data from Dropbox and allowing for direct access to SQL Databases. In addition to these new features, Klipfolio Dashboard has also improved functionality in key work spaces and on its dashboard view.
Available now, this update adds the following features and more:
- New Dropbox connector lets users easily access files from their account.
- New SQL connector lets users connect to their internal databases and execute SQL queries.
- Updated image properties and zoom lets users add images to dashboard components, and easily expand images to their original size.
- Label rotation and improved chart axis formatting, allows for more control when working with charts and axis labels.
- Improved security settings, such as letting users set minimum password strength and length.
“The latest release is the result of listening to customer feedback and turning those ideas into working features,” says Allan Wille, CEO and President of Klipfolio. “The new connectors to Dropbox and SQL Databases are designed simplify access to your data so that you can concentrate on building and monitoring your KPIs.”