Ontario-based Cloudcor® has announced their fourth annual Cloud Slam’12® international cloud computing conference and expo – the next installment in the Cloud Slam® quadrilogy, which will take place May 30 – June 1st 2012, in San Francisco. The event will be broadcast globally, and the theme for Cloud Slam 2012 conference is how Cloud changes our futures.
Primary areas of cloud computing covered will include:
- Next Generation Cloud Platforms
- Increasing Data Trends and Big Content in the Cloud
- Telcos, Data-centres and Cloud Networking
- Cloud for Sales and Marketing Processes
- Regulatory Compliance and Security
- Building Successful Cloud Products Portfolio and Developing New Cloud Products
- Aligning Enterprise Sales & Marketing Processes for Cloud
“We are excited to announce the next installment of our flagship Cloud Slam’12® conference,” Khazret Sapenov, Cloudcor® and Cloud Slam’12® Chairman said today. “There are still many new challenges and key unanswered questions surrounding the Cloud, as it becomes an ever more widely accepted way of aligning business requirements with IT. Conference attendees and the broader cloud, IT and business communities, will gain an objective view on what next they should be considering in their journey to cloud excellence. We look forward to putting on yet another unmissable and memorable show for everyone.”
Cloudcor has put out a call for speaking proposals and invites those who are interested in event sponsorship to contact them. Tickets for Cloud Slam range in price from $50.00 to $699.00 and are available online. There will also be apps available for the event later this month, for both iOS and Android devices.