OneDesk, provider of the world’s first all-in-one data-driven solution for product managers, innovators, engineers, marketers and support, is pleased to announce the release of its all new OneDesk Open Framework enabling a fully customizable product development environment.
Organizations who are searching for better ways to unlock customer insight related to their products or services, can use OneDesk to effectively source and incorporate this data into the development process and ultimately create products and services that meet market’s needs. OneDesk currently integrates several core applications including:
- Social Media Monitoring
- Customer Feedback
- Idea/Innovation management
- Help Desk
- Product, Project and Requirements Management
- Issue/Defect Tracking
“Combined with OneDesk’s existing applications, the new features allow for more flexibility and interactivity,” said Derek Gold, Vice President of Product Marketing at OneDesk. “Organizations now have the right set of integrated social business tools to efficiently centralize, manage and analyze product data to produce more meaningful and actionable results.”
In this latest release, OneDesk Inc is pleased to announce the addition of two new features: customization and activity views.
Users now have the ability to customize their own labels across the entire system. Whether the focus is Agile for software development or general discrete product engineering, this new feature allows users to fully personalize their product environments to reflect their organizational culture and strategic product approach.
Gain full control and visibility across your projects and keep track of tasks for which you have been assigned. Access and display vital product-related information and activities at three different levels:
- Global level: View a history of all work-related activities across the organization.
- Project level: Gain insight into all the activities surrounding a particular project with which you are directly involved.
- Individual level: Keep a record of all of your product-related activities inside the system. If permitted, you can also view the activities of other team members.