Presented by Merging Media and CMPA, the Access 360 Monetization Workshops – Increase your ROI using Social Media and Gamification workshops feature two dynamic speakers and focuses on monetization, financing, developing virtual economies using Social Media and Gamification.
This full day dual workshop will take place on Friday March 23rd at the World Arts Centre Room, SFU Woodwards GoldCorp Centre for the Arts. These highly practical workshops will examine successful Case studies, viable social media and game platforms, new business models & sustained revenue streams to add to your online business strategy.
Be a part of this special workshop presented by Social Media expert Rochelle Grayson and Gamification specialist from Seattle Scott Dodson, who spoke at the recent Merging Media 2011 Conference and impressed the audience with his topic: “Sustained Engagement through Gamification.”
The key takeaways from Rochelle’s session on how to increase your ROI using Social Media include:
- Differentiate between advertising and transactional online monetization models
- Understand which models best suit the behaviours of specific customers and business metrics
- Describe monetization best practices and their broader applications
- Understand “Return on Involvement” (ROI) considerations
The key takeaways from Scott’s session on increasing your ROI using Gamification include:
- Gain an actionable definition for gamification
- Understand the distinction between Intrinsic and Extrinsic rewards and their role in the lifecycle and motivation of a user
- Learn to draw connections between business problems and engagement strategies.
- Develop a familiarity with a basic tool set of game mechanics, how they may be applied to the needs of an organization, and which are most effective against specific metrics
- Walk away with options for implementation
The day’s events include a networking lunch as well as a an end-of-day combined Q & A session with Rochelle and Scott.
Tickets for this event are $100.00 + tax for CMPA members, or $145.00 + tax for non-members.