The payment landscape in Canada is rapidly evolving and stakeholders are facing a number of challenges, including engagement of merchants and consumers and determining the appropriate business model, not to mention mitigating privacy and security risks. The Canadian Institute will be hosting a forum in Toronto this April to address these important issues.
At The Canadian Institute’s Forum on Canadian Payment Innovations, a diverse speaking faculty comprised of leaders in the emerging payment landscape will provide answers to these challenges. Key insights and survival strategies will be shared, including:
- Real life strategies to address the fundamental change of the business, including funding and operational models
- Crucial action plans to enhance overall consumer experience and adoption by retailers
- Blueprints to plan a future for your payment organization which successfully negotiates a world infused with new payment methods and stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of the new regulatory environment for new payment technologies and the applicable rules and regulations
- New methods to protect privacy, minimize fraud and generate revenue
The Canadian Payment Innovations Forum will take place in Toronto at the Marriott Bloor Yorkville on April 16th and 17th.