Canadian-based enterprise software development firm Devolutions has announced the launch of its latest solution, Remote Desktop Manager Server, which is targeted towards organizations with multiple users who require online deployment or active directory integration to their Intranet. Remote Desktop Manager Server is a self-hosted repository for storing, organizing and sharing remote connections and virtual machines.
Plus, Remote Desktop Manager Server operates in a high-end security environment with its own private SSL cerificate, and such it’s an ideal solution for users who demand a higher level of safety, privacy and confidentiality.
Packaged with a Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise (global license), and capable of being deployed internally or online, Remote Desktop Manager Server also features:
- Comprehensive built-in security management
- Client and server side caching optimization
- A 100% compatible with SQL server data source
- Unlimited maximum session count
- Unlimited multi-user support
- Support for Windows authentication
- Support for Active Directory group management
- Real-time connection logs
- The ability to add session document attachments (Word, Excel, .pdf, visio, etc.)
“We know that our customers want the freedom and flexibility to share and work remotely, but not at the cost of security, performance or stability,” commented Devolutions’ CEO and founder David Hervieux. “And after many months and thousands of hours, we’re pleased to launch Remote Desktop Manager Server as the logical next step in our commitment to meeting the full-field security and integration needs of our valued customers around the world.”
A 30-day trial of Remote Desktop Manager Server (beta) is available here. The first official version is due to be released in February, 2012, and will be offered at a special introductory price.