Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Software in Canada” report to their offering. The Enterprise Edition is available for $629.00 CAD (based on Euro conversion) or $251.00 CAD for the Electronic PDF Edition, the Software in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including market size (value 2006-10) and forecast to 2015.
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada software market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The computer software market consists of systems and application software. Systems software comprises operating systems, network and database management and other systems software. Application software comprises general business productivity and home use applications, cross-industry and vertical market applications, and other application software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
- The Canadian software market had total revenue of $6.6 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2006 and 2010.
- Other application software sales proved the most lucrative for the Canadian software market in 2010, with total revenues of $2.4 billion, equivalent to 36% of the market’s overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.6% for the five-year period 2010 – 2015.
What are the main segments that make up Canada’s software market?
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada software market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Canada software market by value in 2010?
- What will be the size of the Canada software market in 2015?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada’s software market?