For those of you who will be at CES next week in Las Vegas, be sure to stop by and visit with TransGaming, whose team members will demonstrate the broader architecture support as well as next-generation gaming capabilities of GameTree™ TV including exciting new multi-screen functionality that extends gameplay from the TV screen to a variety of iOS and Android devices.TransGaming representatives will be available at the following locations during CES:
- Hillcrest Labs – Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, Renaissance Hospitality Suite
- Intel Corporation – Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Booth Number 7253
- MIPS Technologies – Las Vegas Hilton Hotel, Hospitality Suite 2866
- Philips uWand – Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 1, Philips Home Control Booth, Booth Number 21451
- Technicolor – Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Booth Number 8231
For those of you not familiar with GameTree TV, it is an on-demand Smart TV gaming platform, offering an unparalleled user experience on the next generation of set-top boxes and connected consumer electronic devices. The GameTree TV Platform delivers an extensive catalog of video games that can quickly and easily be accessed on-demand. Through a flexible and seamless transaction system, subscribers can choose from a variety of pricing models billed directly through the cable provider.