Interactive Ontario and the Canada Media Fund have announced an exclusive opportunity to showcase a variety of successful Canadian-made games on various platforms at GameON: Finance 2012. The Canadian Interactive Showcase provides Canadian companies with a chance to share their project, product or service with an audience of investors, potential partners and peers. Each five-minute rapid-fire presentation will be followed by five minutes of Q&A.
Interested developers can submit their proposals can be submitted by filling in this form – at this time there is no immediate deadline to apply. Projects and companies will be selected based on three conditions:
- Record of success
- Market Readiness
Submissions do not have to be funded by CMF to be considered for inclusion. This free-to-enter Showcase is open to companies based in Canada only. Those selected to participate in The Canadian Interactive Showcase presented by CMF will receive:
- One free GameON: Finance pass worth over $700
- Exclusive exposure of your product or service in front of a captive & diverse audience
- Access to keynotes, panels, presentations and interviews
- Access to GameON: Finance receptions
- Multiple networking opportunities including:
- networking breaks
- networking lunches
- 1×1 meetings and parties with international and local industry leaders including investors and publishers
GameOn:Finance will take place at The Design Exchange in Toronto this January 17th and 18th. Tickets are already on sale, take advantage of the special Kick-Off Rate, which is in effect until December 8th.