Indigo Books & Music Inc. is excited to unveil the best gifts of the season for kids, tweens and teens. Today, Canadians seeking unique, affordable gifts that touch the heart, mind and soul of every child on their list will find thousands of inspiring gift ideas, in just one stop, for every age and stage at Indigo and indigo.ca In addition to smart recommendations, holiday shoppers can always enjoy FREE gift wrap on kids book and toy purchases in-store at IndigoKids shops nationwide.
“Our stores have always been a popular destination for kids gifts from talked about books and trend-right toys to nostalgic games and activities, and this holiday season, we’re pleased to offer the best selection of gift ideas that kids, tweens and teens are hoping to find under the tree,” states Deena Gat, Category Director-Toys, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
Situated within Indigo and Chapters stores, IndigoKids shops boast 3,000 square feet of books and toys for children under 12 years old and are the first retailer to earn the Parent Tested Parent Approved seal of approval from North America’s largest parent tester community (PTPA Media) for these dynamic family destinations.
“Online at indigo.ca, gift shoppers will find thousands more gift ideas from our favourite brands,” notes Gat. “And to make shopping easy and convenient, many online purchases over $25 can be shipped for free to almost anywhere in the country.”
IndigoKids Best of the Season includes:
- Books, Books, Books – Great storytelling is the best gift to give and receive. Not-to-be-missed kids, tween and teen titles include:
- Inheritance, Christopher Paolini
- Clockwork Prince, Cassandra Clare
- Silence, Becca Fitzpatrick
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Cabin Fever, Jeff Kinney
- The Son of Neptune, Rick Riordan
- Miss Lina’s Ballerinas and the Prince, Grace Maccarone
- A Porcupine in a Pine Tree, Helaine Becker
- Leap Pad Explorer ($99.95 until December 31st, 2011) – The highly anticipated tablet technology for kids that makes learning fun.
- DoodleArt ($21.95) – This Canadian brand with great nostalgic appeal inspires creativity and brings people together. Indigo Exclusive.
- Lego (from $3.50) – A perennial favourite, this year’s best from the popular building toy brand includes Minifigures, Ninjago and the ultimate collector’s model, Star Wars Millennium Falcon.
- Nintendo (from $19.95) – Characters from the iconic video game brand revitalize classic toys and games like Donkey Kong Jenga and Super Mario Brothers Yahtzee.
- Espresso Kitchen ($199.95) – A contemporary kitchen for kids that’ll make adults envious and provide hours of make-believe fun. Indigo Exclusive.
- ‘Baby’s First Christmas’ Collection (from $6.50) – adorable books and gifts to honour the newborn.
- Collectibles (from $3.50) – From Angry Birds plush to Moshi Monsters and Redakai, popular kids collectibles make great stocking stuffers.
More inspired gift ideas for kids exclusively at indigo.ca include:
- Video Games (from $34.95) – from consoles and handhelds to the hottest games like Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS and Disney Universe for PS3.
- Mountain Boggan ($249.95) – a beautiful, classic handmade 6 foot sled that’s built to last with sturdy basswood, stainless steel hardware and genuine leather grommets.
- Groovy Girls Happenin’ House ($169.95) – an extravagant three-story doll house made of natural wood that fits most Groovy Girls furniture and 13″ standing dolls; lots of room for kids to play together.