Best Buy has revealed its plans for the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, including launch parties in Vancouver and Toronto as well as midnight opening events on Tuesday, November 8 at 12:01 a.m. at all stores except those in Sudbury and Quebec, which will open at 8:00a.m. on November 8th.
To celebrate the excitement of the launch, XBOX Street Teams will be on location at the Cambie Street store in Vancouver and the Bay and Dundas store in Toronto on the evening of Monday, November 7 starting at 9:00p.m. local time to give fans the opportunity to be the first to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and win lots of great prizes.
- Pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in advance and get 800 Reward Zone bonus points ($10 value)
- Trade 3 games and get credit for the full value of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Offer applies only to titles with a minimum trade value of $8 and excludes Winnipeg, Nanaimo and select stores in Ontario)
- Free t-shirt for the first 100 customers in line at each store
- Guaranteed 15 Hardened Edition copies at every store
Launch parties in Vancouver and Toronto:
- First to play opportunity with Xbox Street Teams
- Green Screen photo opportunity embedding you into the game
- Meet two of the game developers (only at Cambie)
- Line up to be entered to win a Hardened Edition copy of the game
- Dress up for your chance to win an additional Hardened Edition copy