“We are very proud of the work completed by our development team that has allowed us to begin shipping Response Manager 5.5”, said emailtopia President and CEO Mike Senechal. “With the latest version of Response Manager we are ensuring that our product adapts to the latest changes in the marketplace, and continues to offer an affordable email management solution to both SMBs and large organizations.”
* More flexible user scheduling. A new user scheduling option for Response Manager lets each user have two “working” time spans per day, which makes it easy to avoid assigning messages to users during break periods.
* Closed message reporting. A new Response Manager report is now available which assesses user performance based on the number of messages closed within the defined service level, as well as providing average close time values.
* SQL 2008 support
* Outlook 2010 support. Outlook 2010 is supported on any operating system, including Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit).
* Secure IMAP connection support.
* Pure JDBC database connections. Response Manager no longer requires additional SQL Server client software or an ODBC data source.