Canadian-based manufacturer of satellite, RF equipment and microwave systems, Advantech Wireless Inc., has announced the launch of its newest generation of VSAT Hubs – the Discovery Series. The Discovery Series Hub is the perfect starter system offering better value for your dollar than any other manufacturer. The Discovery Series is a two-way, open standard (DVB-RCS), broadband satellite access system and includes a fully functional hub with 4 inbound carriers, scalable as your needs grow, all for under $50,000.
Overwhelming customer demand has driven the company to create a new series of Hubs for each market. The new Discovery series allows small to medium private satellite networks, commercial enterprises or government to get started today at the lowest possible cost.
As you grow, your investment remains intact, as the solution will scale with your needs. Advantech Wireless has removed all barriers to entry and has configured many systems for quick turnaround. For example, those companies seeking a turnkey package can opt for a complete, fully functional Hub along with 50 Remote Terminals (the S4120) from Advantech Wireless for less than $100,000.
• Lowest Entry Level Price: Starting at less than $50,000 for a fully-functional Hub
• Unmatched Features: 4 inbound carriers (Upgradeable to 32 carriers at a low incremental cost)
• Maximum Flexibility for Economical Scalability
• Up to18 Mbps Throughput
• Support for up to 500 terminals
• Minimize CAPEX and OPEX, instantly improve ROI
• DVB-RCS, DVB-S/S2
• Includes an Advantech Wireless Layer 3 Router!
• Advanced options available