From ACETECH: Are you a the founder of a new technology company wondering how to validate your new product in the market?
The deadline to apply for this program has been extended to Friday July 15th.
Only 20 spots available – Apply Online
ACETECH is delivering a go-to-market boot camp for very early stage technology companies. The program provides a structured process and one-on-one mentoring from an experienced technology CEO to help you get to market faster with less risk.
After successful completion of the Market Validation Program, ACETECH can refer you into the BCIC Mento Program to receive ongoing mentoring. The BCIC Mentor Program is entirely funded by BCIC and ther is no cost to participate for 12 months.
The program includes:
- 3 full-day interactive, educational sessions
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- 3 one-on-one mentoring sessions with an experienced technology CEO (one session per month – September to December) – to be scheduled with the mentor.
You leave with:
- A completed positioning statement and value proposition
- A strategy to go to market
- Priorities identified to achieve early adopter customers
- Training to sell to early adopters
- Actionable tools and templates
- Access to contacts and resources
- Technology company CEO/founders
- Less than 10 employees
- Must have a product or an early working version of the product
Program Cost & Application
The application deadline is
July 1, 2011 July 15, 2011. Your application is not a formal registration for the program. All applicants will be contacted by ACETECH once the application has been reviewed.