Desire2Learn Incorporated is expanding the Desire2Learn® 2GO suite of applications. Desire2Learn 2GO Mobile Web is a new set of mobile browser-optimized pages that enables students and faculty to take teaching and learning on the road. They stay connected – Anytime. Anywhere. Access will soon be available from mobile web browsers on iPhone™, Android™, in addition to BlackBerry® devices, without needing to download or install an application on smartphone or mobile devices.
Desire2Learn 2GO Mobile Web provides access to courses wherever the individual is located. Individuals can stay connected with their classes and on-top of their work. Getting caught-up on lessons whenever and wherever they like is quick and easy. Desire2Learn 2GO Mobile Web provides the freedom to work the way the Smartphone user wants to work.
“Mobile learning is a dynamic and rapidly growing component of eLearning,” states John Baker, President & CEO, Desire2Learn. “Mobile learning applications like Desire2Learn 2GO enable learners to receive a well-rounded and rich learning experience around the clock and around the globe. We are committed to enhancing mobile offerings for our clients.” Desire2Learn 2GO Mobile Web will be available with Desire2Learn Learning Suite 9.1 being launched Tuesday, October 12.
Features of Desire2Learn 2GO Mobile Web will include:
* Instant access to all course content on-the-go
* Review what has been read in a history of recently viewed topics
* Ability to mark content for reading later with bookmarks and automatically sync them with other bookmarks online
* Easily identify unread topics and stay in-sync with what you’ve read on your laptop or desktop
* Keep on-top of academic progress
* See the latest graded assignments, quizzes, projects, and exams
Campus and Course News
* Keep up-to-date with the latest campus news
* Stay in-touch with announcements made in courses the minute they are posted
* Track important events and deadlines
* View upcoming campus events
* Add reminders and goals to keep organized