Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is holding a contest for Canadian residents* to win a HyperX® gaming system or other prizes. Register online for a chance to win.
“Kingston is proud to hold this contest as a thank you to all of our supporters and fans of the HyperX line of enthusiast memory in Canada,” said Jennifer Shih, marketing coordinator, Kingston® Canada. “The HyperX name has become a trusted brand worldwide and continues to gain popularity with the recently released T1 heatspreaders, 12GB triple-channel kits and the new HyperX Fan which looks cool while keeping the memory cool.”
Eight prizes will be awarded:
- One gaming system powered by Kingston HyperX memory worth $3,000 (U.S.)
- One Kingston SSDNow M Series 80GB solid-state drive
- One HyperX DDR3 2GHz 6GB triple-channel memory kit
- Five DataTraveler® HyperX 16GB USB Flash drives (one per winner)
Kingston would like to thank the following sponsors for the gaming system components:
- Intel® (CPU)
- ASUS (motherboard and GPU)
- Cooler Master (case, CPU cooler and power supply)
- Smooth Creations (case artwork)
The contest continues through July 31, 2009. Full contest details and a complete list of rules and regulations can be found online at Kingston Canada’s website.
* Contest open to residents of Canada only. Void in Quebec.