Toronto – SixPack App™, a free iPhone application released late last week has become a smash success around the globe, reaching the #1 position in over ten countries in the iTunes Health and Fitness category.
Developed by Robert Maran and Deirdre Jones, the innovative iPhone/iPod Touch app features a comprehensive list of over 100 exercises (PDF), 400 pictures, and a “SixPack” of features, including:
* Photographs of steps of each weight training exercise
* Detailed step-by-step instructions
* Helpful overview information
* Tips on how to vary the exercises and target specific parts of muscle groups
* Impressive detailed vector illustrations of muscles worked
* A unique “Don’t” tab that describes what Not to do when performing an exercise
Exercises in SixPack App have been handily categorized by category, so a user can easily navigate exercises by muscle type. Categories include chest, back, legs, shoulders, biceps, triceps, abs and a large section of stretching exercises. The application also contains a handy collection of eight pre-configured workout routines.
“SixPack app is the most comprehensive app we have ever produced”, according to Robert Maran. The application is receiving kudos for its tremendous content. “It really is a massive amount of information in the palm of your hand”, says Robert.
SixPack App is available for free for a limited time, from the Apple iTunes App Store.