– Backbone Entertainment Magazine and KPMG are searching for the Top 20 Web 2.0 pioneering companies in Canada. Is yours one? Do you know one that is? Backbone and KPMG are looking for the companies who are leading the way across four implementation categories:
1) Problem solving: customer response, idea generation, solution brainstorming ?
2) Innovation: crowdsourcing, market prediction, participatory feedback
3) Collaboration: jams, customer input, user rankings?
4) Knowledge sharing and management: teamware, wikis, blogs and collaborative content creation
To nominate your company or someone else’s, visit the PICK 20 nomination page. Winners will be announced in the August/September issue of Backbone Magazine. The deadline for submissions is March 2 2009.