Vancouver – New Media BC, in partnership with the Revenue Services Group will be presenting a seminar about the SR&ED (Scientific Research and Experimental Development) tax credit and refund incentive program designed to encourage product development and innovation among Canadian businesses.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
577 Great Northern Way, Vancouver BC
$10 for Members / $20 for Non-Members
At this seminar, you will learn:
– If business activities that make up your day-to-day operations qualify for an SR&ED refund or tax credit
– The amount of money you can expect to receive
– How to access this funding
– When banks will accept anticipated SR&ED funding as present security
– The inside story on the CRA’s internal SR&ED refund approval process
Who should attend?
If you are interested in accessing SR&ED funding or SR&ED – secured bank financing, this seminar is relevant to you.
-Networking catered lunch is included
-Space is limited