Lighthouse Interactive  and developer G5 Software  have announced that WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger , their interactive and exhilarating tank simulation game for Windows®, will be available at GamersGate.com and Direct2Drive.com beginning October 17, 2008. Lighthouse aims to wow simulation fans with yet another high quality and genre-defining simulation game.
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger allows players to experience the power of some of the most advanced tank weaponry of its time, as German and Russian forces battle head on during  critical World War 2 campaigns. Its historically accurate representations of environments and vehicles (interiors and exteriors), realistic physics, and Internet and LAN multiplayer gameplay for up to sixteen players, promises to engage simulation fans in true-to-life tank warfare.
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger takes place in Belarus during the summer of 1944, in which the Soviet Union launched ‘Operation Bagration’, the Belarusian offensive, against the retreating German Wehrmacht. After Kursk, this was the most significant struggle of the two tank armies that resulted in the complete destruction of the German Army Group Centre and the Soviet recapture of all territories within their 1941 borders.
Experience the battlefield from within the Russian T-34 and the German ‘Tiger’ tanks, with fully animated 3D interiors and playable Driver, Gunner, and Commander positions. The tanks’ dynamics include: realistic physics, accurate ballistics, and elaborate damage models. Interior models feature historically accurate gun-sight optics.
The vast Belarusian landscape of the early 20th century – with its rolling hills, villages, and large forests – was carefully recreated from historical reference photos and maps. The rich battlefield environment features AI controlled Russian and German tanks, infantry, armoured-personnel carriers, anti-tank guns, and airplanes. 
Stunning special effects such as: explosions, fires, and smoke, and the ability to completely destroy vehicles and buildings, all combine to create a lifelike combat environment. The action can be viewed from various camera angles in first or third person. WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger includes two single-player campaigns and two multiplayer modes (skirmish and team-play) for LAN and Internet play for up to 16 players.
• German and Russian Campaign missions are based on ‘Operation Bagration’, the codename for the Soviet Belarusian Offensive during World War II
• Playable Tanks: The Russian T-34/85 and the German Sd.Kfz. 181 ‘Tiger’ Ausf. E.
• Control your tank from fully modelled and animated 3D positions (driver, gunner, and commander) 
• The Napalm Engine’s 3D technology allows for impressive effects, such as: dynamic shadows, glow, and bloom, self shading, bump mapping, and specular maps
• Stunning realistic graphics and vast landscapes to explore
• Interactive environment with various levels of destruction – buildings, trees, and vehicles can be damaged or destroyed by cannon, MG fire or ramming attacks
• AI Controlled Vehicles: T-34/85, T-34/76, Tiger, Sk.Kfz.251, M3A1,ZIS-5, Opel Blitz, ZIS-3, Pak. 40, IL-2, FW-190
• Multiplayer LAN and Internet for up to 16 players with Skirmish and TeamPlay modes
• GameSpy® Arcade ready for online multi-player sessions and uses DirectPlay™ technology for direct IP multiplayer connections via LAN and Internet
• TrackIR™ support immerses the player in hands-free first person views for all available crew positions. 
Microsoft Windows XP/Windows Vista®
CPU 3.0 GHz
1 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista)
1x speed DVD-ROM drive or better
2GB of free Harddisk space
nVidea GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9600 (128 MB)
DirectX version 9.0c. DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
In-Game Screenshots Courtesy of Lighthouse Interactive