Via Cinecoup News: The new competition site is up and running and CineCoup Film Accelerator  has published all eligible projects for fans around the world to see. The Accelerator has got a whole new batch of filmmakers fighting for $1 Million in production financing and they nail that Cineplex release without YOU!
A couple of things to remember:
- We’ve been giving CineCoup a major overhaul to make everything more user friendly. So take a moment to familiarize yourself with the new site. It shouldn’t take long cause the new site is absolutely amazing.
- Participating in voting is good but it’s not everything. Equally important is how often you watch videos, how you rate content, how much feedback you’re giving in the comment section, how much you’re sharing on Facebook and Twitter, and a whole lot more. Just remember we’re measuring everything.
- Remember to come back often to watch the newest mission content and provide feedback
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Go to CineCoup.com and Sign-up!
- Click Explore (located at the top left) to check out some of this year’s amazing talent.
- Start watching Trailers and start earning votes by:
- Go to My Profile in the upper right to access your Fan Rewards, the projects you are Following, Alert Messages, and Settings.
- Complete Fan Rewards to earn votes. Check out the Rewards tab under My Profile. New challenges will open every week when new videos are published.
- If you have questions, we highly recommend that you read the Fan FAQ, located at the footer when you scroll to the bottom of the Cinecoup page.
The 3 Voting Windows are:
- Top 60: April 6 @ 9 PM ET – April 10 @ 9 PM ET
- Top 30: April 20 @ 9 PM ET – April 24 @ 9 PM ET
- Top 15: May 4 @ 9 PM ET – April 8 @ 9 PM ET
Note On Unfair Behaviour: Cinecoup has an entire analytics department whose primary responsibility is to monitor cheating (gaming) and other abuses. We take reports of any such activities very seriously. All abusive data will be scrubbed from performance indicators. Offenders may be suspended from CineCoup. The good news is, the math boys are very gifted at being able to identify and verify which cases of abuse are legitimate and which ones are accidental.