The Entertainment Software Association of Canada  is pleased to announce the 1st annual ESAC Student Video Game Competition . This competition will grant one winner currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution the opportunity showcase their game at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles this coming June as part of an all-expense paid trip. The competition is designed to encourage game development skills that are crucial to the future of the domestic video game industry.
In the links below, you’ll find the rules and regulations for the competition along with a digital and printable version of a poster. Kindly distribute these materials to students who may want to participate.
PDF – printable copy of the contest rules 
PDF – printable copy of the contest poster 
1. Entry must have been developed between September 1, 2014 and end of competition period.
2. Entry must have been developed by one or more people enrolled at the same institution
3. Entry must be in Zip format containing a fully executable playable file that must be able to be run on Microsoft Windows based computers.
5. Entry must be in English or French
6. Entry must be the entrants’ original idea and cannot be a modification of an existing game
7. Entries cannot contain sexually explicit or offensive material
8. Entries must not contain material that violates other’s rights such as privacy or that would infringe copyright laws and must not contain the likeness of an individual without the person’s express consent
9. Specific game entries can only be submitted once in the lifetime of the Canadian Student Videogame Competition