SIGGRAPH 2015 invites you to showcase your expertise and unique technical and creative skills during the 42nd International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, 9-13 August 2015 in Los Angeles.
Submission information and deadlines:
- 13 January 2015 – Student Volunteer Team Leader Applications
- 19 January 2015 – Technical Papers
- 27 January 2015 – Art Papers
- 30 January 2015 – Production Sessions
- 10 February 2015 – Student Volunteer Application
- 17 February 2015 – General Submissions (Courses, Emerging Technologies, Panels, Posters, Studio, Talks)
- 3 March 2015 – Computer Animation Festival
- 31 March 2015 – Real-Time Live! and Immersive Realities (AR/VR) Contest
- 28 April 2015 – Dailies
- 6 May 2015 – Late Posters Deadline
- 24 June 2015 – Appy Hour
Join thousands of your fellow artists, scientists, and scholars in computer graphics and interactive techniques-including areas pertaining to games, fabrication, visual displays, and immersive digital environments-and submit your work for consideration. Whether you will be a first-time attendee or are a conference veteran, presenting at SIGGRAPH 2015 is an incredible opportunity that will take your career to the next level.
To submit your work into any of the categories listed, visit the Information For Submitters page. Please note that every piece submitted to SIGGRAPH 2015 through the Call for Submissions is reviewed by a highly qualified jury composed of top practitioners in the relevant field. All submission deadlines are strictly enforced, so be sure to plan accordingly.
All deadlines are 22:00 UTC/GMT