DHX Television ’s suite of channels are set to entertain and engage Canadian households this fall with programming lineups so robust, they’re practically bursting at the seams. Family Channel  brings the laughs with returning seasons of hit Disney series Liv and Maddie and Dog With A Blog, while animation runs strong on Disney XD  with the premieres of Star Wars Rebels and Kirby Buckets. Disney Junior  enchants young viewers and celebrates magical moments with new series LalaLoopsy.
“Our fall programming slate is packed with attention-grabbing series and specials designed to captivate audiences whether they are tuned into Family, Disney XD or Disney Junior,” said Donna Dos Reis, Director, Programming, DHX Television. “With new seasons from popular Disney shows and proven Canadian hits, we’re delivering a lineup that highlights storytelling and compelling characters, promising to attract new viewers.”
- The Next Step – Season 2, Part 2 Premieres Friday, September 12 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT – Oh my dance: Family Channel’s hit dance drama is back with new episodes. When the series left off, two key members had quit the team, rival squad, Elite, had earned a spot in the national competition and relationships at the studio were falling apart. Now, with nationals fast approaching, the A-Troupe needs to set aside their differences and work together if they want to have a shot at winning it all.
- Liv and Maddie – Season 2 Premieres Friday, September 26 at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT – It’s a double dose of fun when Disney’s hit twin-sitcom returns for its second season. The live-action comedy features Dove Cameron as identical 16-year-old twin sisters Liv, a Hollywood star who has returned home to small-town Wisconsin, and Maddie, a high school basketball star. Season two finds the sisters in more memorable moments and unpredictable situations as they continue to navigate the trials and tribulations of high school, their family and understanding each other.
- Dog With A Blog – Season 3 Premieres Friday, October 3 at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT- The canine comedy debuts its third season this fall, continuing to follow talking and blogging dog, Stan. His pooch perspective helps step-siblings Avery, Tyler and Chloe and their parents Bennett and Ellen, adjust to blended family life and the typical challenges kids experience at school and beyond.
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion – Movie Premieres Friday, October 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT – Family hosts the debut of the highly-anticipated Star Wars Rebels movie ahead of the series’ debut on Disney XD later this fall. Set between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, the story unfolds during a dark time when the evil Galactic Empire is tightening its grip of power on the galaxy. Imperial forces have occupied a remote planet and are ruining the lives of its people. Featuring the voices of Freddie Prinze Jr. (Scooby Doo) and Vanessa Marshall (Young Justice) as members of the clever and motley crew aboard the starship Ghost, Spark of Rebellion sets up the story of a select few who are brave enough to stand against the Empire.
- Evermoor – Television Movie Premieres Friday, October 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT – Family Channel gets spook-tacular, just in time for Halloween with the premiere of the suspenseful new movie, Evermoor. The mystery adventure follows Tara Bailey, an American teen who has been uprooted from her city home and brought to a beautiful isolated village on the edge of some eerie moors in England. As her famous novelist mom and step-dad are busy unpacking at Evermoor Manor, Tara, her brother, and her step-siblings try to adjust to life in their new home. But, it’s not long before danger, mystery and intrigue start to unfold.
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures – Season 2 Premieres Tuesday, September 9 at 6:30 p.m. ET- Basedon the iconic video game, this animated adventure series follows Pac and his buds, Cyli and Spiral, as they face the issues of being teenagers while protecting their planet, Pac-World, from a ghostly army. The second season features the gang in all-new storylines as they take on the evil Lord Betrayus.
- Mighty Med – Season 2 Premieres Sunday, October 19 at 7 p.m. ET – Returning for its sophomore season, the top-rated buddy comedy Mighty Med followsteenage best friends, Kaz and Oliver, who land dream jobs at a secret hospital for superheroes, sci-fi and fantasy characters. Season two introduces new friends – and new foes – and continues to follow the boys as they work to save the people who save people.
- Star Wars Rebels – Series Premieres Sunday, October 19 at 8 p.m. ET – Set 14 years after the formation of the Galactic Empire, the animated adventure from LucasFilm follows a rebel group that has been affected by the Empire. Together, this ragtag crew face threatening new villains, encounter colourful adversaries, embark on thrilling adventures and become heroes with the power to ignite a rebellion.
- Kirby Buckets – Series Premieres October 2014 – Starring 13-year-old Jacob Bertrand (Marvin Marvin, Bubble Guppies) Disney XD’s new comedy mixes live-action and animation to bring a young aspiring animator’s imagination to life. The exciting series invites viewers into the wildly colourful imagination of Kirby Buckets, who sees his drawings take shape as he and his best friends, Fish and Eli, go on outrageous and unpredictable adventures.
- LalaLoopsy – Series Premieres Saturday, September 27 at 5 p.m. ET – New to Disney Junior this fall, the half-hour animated series celebrates diversity, friendship and teamwork. The characters magically came to life when their last stitch was sewn, with personalities based on the fabrics that were used to make them. In advance of the series premiere, young viewers can learn how the Lalaloopsy friends and their pets first met in the magical movie adventure, Lalaloopy Babies: First Steps on Saturday, September 20 at 5 p.m. ET.
- Tickety Toc – Season 2 Premieres Sunday, October 19 at 12:30 p.m. ET – The time is right on Disney Junior with the season two premiere of Tickety Toc. The adventure continues with twins Tommy and Tallulah, and their remarkable friends, as they race against time to keep the Tickety Toc Clock ticking and to perform their hourly duty of ‘chiming in the time’.
- Henry Hugglemonster – Season 2 Premieres Sunday, October 26 at 10 a.m. ET – Henry Hugglemonster is roaring back onto Disney Junior for a second season of caring, sharing and fun. Set in the colourful town of Roarsville, the animated series explores positive life-lessons about family and community relationships.
All of the programs debuting as part of Family, Disney Junior and Disney XD’s fall schedule will be available for viewing on the channels’ respective OnDemand services following the on-air premieres. Additionally, viewers can visit Family.ca , DisneyJunior.ca  and DisneyXD.ca  for more information on new series, new specials and new games throughout the fall.