Vancouver studio Megalodon Interactive, founded in 2013 by Tyler Goodbrand and Matt Linsangan, has released its debut title on iTunes at the launch price of 99 cents USD (that’s a 50% discount). Across the Table – Hockey is a same-screen 2-player hockey game for iPad, combining air hockey and table hockey. Imagine playing table hockey, but with the added speed and freedom of air hockey. This is a completely new way to play the world’s coolest sport.
Across The Table – Hockey was born out of Tyler and Matt’s love for hockey, and the need for more local multiplayer games on the iPad. Across the Table – Hockey was built from the ground up for two players. The developers believe that true multiplayer games are meant to be played in-person with family and friends – whether it be at a coffee shop, cafeteria, or at home during game night. So grab a buddy, put your game face on and score some goals!
- Choose from 12 world teams, including Canada, USA and Russia
- No in-app purchases! No ads! No push notifications!
- Made in Canada (and we Canadians take our hockey seriously)
- Same-screen gameplay – 2 players, 1 device. Play your opponent face to face – This is local multiplayer at its finest.
- Original 8-bit soundtrack
iTunes states that users must be at least 17 years old to download this application:
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish