Retro City Rampage  developer Vblank Entertainment  has released Update#1 for the Nintendo 3DS version  of the game, which coincidentally also signals the availability of the game for handheld gamers in Australia and New Zealand. Retro City Rampage: DX has become one of the highest rated 3DS titles of all time, and it’s winning fans from every age group, with the first month of North America-only launch sales exceeding those for the game’s first month of global sales for the Xb0x 360 version. Retro City Rampage: DX is now available in the eShops for North America, Europe, the UK and Australia/New Zealand. Vblank has also announced that the original PSN version for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita (cross buy) is now $9.99.
- Added Parking Garages – Store one of each vehicle (that’s over 50 parking spots) and access them from any garage in the city.
- Added Waypoints – Drop waypoints on the minimap for driving directions.
- Added Music Jukebox – Listen to 148 of the game’s tracks, almost 3 hours in total. You will find the Jukebox under Main Menu > Help & Options
- Animated the Dysentruck.
- Prison stealth mission tweaked – The last guard now stops looking once you’re a reasonable distance away, and a checkpoint has been added to the prison stealth mission.
- Fixed RESET TO DEFAULTS bug.
- Water now animates in 8 BIT mode.
- Fixed 8 BIT/Retro+ mode switching bug.
- Fixed cameo character run speed after being on fire.
- Fixed a couple of graphical glitches.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Sound effects during fast forward optimized.
- Other miscellaneous tweaks and fixes.
- Automated playthrough secret (To be highlighted later).