Roaring Penguin Software Inc. has announced the release of CanIt 9.0.14 antispam email software designed for businesses of all sizes. For challenging e-mail environments that include enterprises, campuses, and ISPs. CanIt-PRO filters e-mail efficiently, effectively and affordably.
Major New Features include:
- In order to improve the end user experience the Pending Notification email can optionally be sorted by score ascending rather than date descending.
- All Periodic Reports produce CSV attachments for each chart as well as PDF. This permits the report data to be imported into a spreadsheet and manipulated as required. New periodic reports showing email address usage have been created.
- The German language localization was significantly improved.
- A new “xauth” API call permits you to create single sign-on links from within other Web portals.
- The training link template now lets you add templates for whitelisting/blacklisting senders.
- The site administrator can completely suspend service to a realm. This blocks all login attempts and rejects all mail for the realm. (Only available in CanIt-Domain-PRO )
- In addition to per-sender and per-IP rate-limits, you can also apply per-domain rate-limits to outbound mail.
* CanIt-PRO, an anti-spam software solution suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
* CanIt-Domain-PRO, spam filtering software for MSPs to host anti-spam for their customers.
* Hosted CanIt, a fully outsourced, hosted anti-spam service.
* CanIt Archiver, email archiving software.