The villainous Evil Dragon King has begun his plot to destroy the “Kitty Claws Clan” and take over the world! They have kidnapped the Ninja Kittens and are holding them captive until the Kitty Claws hand over the Mystical Sword. Only our brave Ninja Kitty warriors can rescue the Kittens and defeat the Dragon Empire once and for all. Ninja Kitty  is a new casual mobile game from Nova Scotia developer CrowdWorld Inc.  The game, which has already debuted in Australia, New Zealand, Panama, Japan and the Philippines, is now ready to take over the world. Put your ninja skills to the test as you run, jump, and slide your way past deadly traps and obstacles. Use powerful ninja warrior weapons to slice through hordes of minions and terrifying bosses on your way to victory.
“We are confident that Ninja Kitty will be a breakthrough iOS and Android game that people are really going to enjoy playing,” says CrowdWorld president, Alexander Julien. CrowdWorld is also launching an amazing new social network for casual gamers and friends as they continue to make awesome high quality 3D games for the mobile world. Watch for details to be released.
- Colorful and Adorable 3D Graphics
- Non-Stop Action on a winding path
- 5 Lush Environments to explore
- 25 Exciting Levels – Earn the Master Rank in every one
- Thrilling Boss Battles
- Endless Mode for an infinite challenge – Compete with your friends
- 150+ unique obstacles to hinder your path
- Over a dozen weapons – swords, claws, staffs and more
- 4 Unique Armor Sets
- 5 Ninja Kitty Characters – Unlock them ALL
- Swipe or Button controls – play how you want
Available now on iTunes  for $1.99 USD, Ninja Kitty requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, this game is optimized for iPhone 5. iTunes has rated Ninja Kitty as suitable for 9+ due to the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
The Google Play version  is $ 0.99, requires Android OS 2.0.1 or up and has been rated as suitable for everyone.