Enterprise Information Management (EIM) developer OpenText ™ will be kicking off its annual OpenText Enterprise World 2013  conference, November 17-21, 2013, in Orlando, Florida where thought leaders from around the world will converge to discuss the future of EIM. OpenText CEO, Mark J. Barrenechea, will deliver the opening keynote address where he will unveil the company’s much anticipated Project Red Oxygen – the first choreographed release of software in the company’s history that will enable CIOs to transform every line of business by better equipping them to compete in the new information economy.
“We expect to break all attendance records at this year’s Enterprise World as we unveil Red Oxygen,” said OpenText CEO, Mark J. Barrenechea. “Attendees will join industry experts, partners and colleagues for product sessions, demonstrations and activities that address their toughest business challenges. What happens over the course of this conference will have an impact on the next 12 months of enterprise information management, and delegates that truly engage in the show will leave with the tools, information and inspiration needed to make a significant impact on their organization.”
Enterprise World is set to make its mark as the key industry event in EIM. In addition to learning more about Red Oxygen, Enterprise World attendees will be offered unique insight into how their business can better discover, control, secure and unleash their information, in a highly interactive networking and educational forum. With a packed agenda , full of technical, business-focused, and visionary sessions, the Enterprise World line-up also features special guest stars, including iconic actor William Shatner and popular band Owl City.
The event will help attendees maximize the value of existing investments, and set the agenda for the next year. Thought leaders, industry experts, and OpenText executives  and customers will discuss technology trends, present innovative EIM solutions, and deliver compelling stories on business transformation as well as how to understand the information enterprise as an integrated whole.
- Executive Leadership Forum: In this invitation-only event, top C-level executives will come together for dynamic roundtable and panel discussions focused on the new strategic role of enterprise information and the CIO, and its impact on the CEO and CMO. These will be moderated by John Dvorak, acclaimed author and columnist.
- Techie Tuesday : An Enterprise World first, this day will be dedicated to deep dive technical discussions with OpenText technology experts. Sessions will be organized into six streams: ECM, BPM, CEM, Discovery, Information Exchange, and Application Development.
- EIM Technology and Industry Specific Track Keynotes :
- John Mancini, AIIM
- Bruce Temkin, The Temkin Group
- Jim Sinur, author, thought leader and Gartner emeritus
- Alan Weintraub, Forrester Research
- Training  and Conference Breakout Sessions : The Enterprise World Training program features courses and workshops presented by OpenText experts, educators and developers. More than 200 sessions will take place throughout the whole conference with more than 50 customers anticipated to participate as panelists or presenters.
- Innovation Track and Lab : Let the innovation games begin! IT leaders, enterprise architects, and information and business strategists will have a chance to take part in a conversation that explores the opportunities of the information enterprise. Enterprise World participants will also be welcome to test out the latest and greatest at the Innovation Lab, where they can share feedback and have a hand in shaping the next generation of OpenText products.
- Enterprise Expo : See what OpenText and its partners have in the works! Attendees can stop by the Enterprise Expo to get hands-on with exciting new products, chat with product experts, and kick back in the lounge area while digesting the latest track session with peers over great food and drinks.
- OpenText Heroes Awards : This reception and awards ceremony is all about celebrating OpenText customers and their successes and innovation in implementing OpenText solutions to overcome business challenges and better manage their information. The ceremony will be held from 5:00-6:00 pm on Tuesday, November 19th, 2013.
- Hard Rock Cafe & Live: On Thursday November 21st at 7pm, attendees will enjoy an exclusive night of fun and live entertainment over dinner and drinks at the Hard Rock Live, Orlando’s “Coliseum of Rock.” Popular band Owl City, best known for its chart topping hit “Fireflies,” will be hitting the stage with a special performance just for Enterprise World participants.
OpenText has already opened the Enterprise World lines of communication by inviting attendees to start the conversation now  and get involved in its online communities and social networks. Participants can get the latest news on Enterprise World here , including program updates, speaker announcements, and promotions.
OpenText is proud to have Enterprise World 2013 sponsored by a number of its industry-leading partners, including Platinum Sponsors, SAP and Deloitte, and Gold Sponsors, ExactTarget [a salesforce.com company], Microsoft, hybris [an SAP company], Siteworx, MRM, and IQ Business Group. It is the continued support and partnership of these companies and more that help OpenText maintain a competitive advantage and fulfill customer needs with innovative offerings. For a full list of participating sponsors, please visit the Sponsors Page .
Learn more about EIM:
- Register now  to secure your spot! Be part of the Information Enterprise experience as new innovations in EIM are unveiled at OpenText Enterprise World 2013 in Orlando, Florida, November 17-21.
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText’s CEO 
- OpenText EIM Resource Center  offers the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Connect with OpenText: